Peterson’s first Government quality pick set, our G-1’s supple calfskin glove leather case is just jam-packed with an array of instruments valued at over $200.00, available to you for only $165.99!
Made from our “Government Steel,” the highest strength steel available, our customers have raved about the enhanced “feel” provided by the tensile strength of these plastic-handled picks.
The G-1 Set also contains Peterson’s Bending Tool and Tension Tool Strips.
- Bi-Fold Leather Case
- Hook 1 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Postal Hook .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Diamond Pick .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Double Rake .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Half Snowman .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hooked Diamond .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Long Ripple .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Peterson Gem .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Peterson Gem .015″ Slender – Stainless Steel & Plastic Handle
- Peterson Reach .025″- GSP & Plastic Handle
- Triple Rake .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Ice Tong Scissor Extractor
- I-Core Tension Tools Type A
- I-Core Tension Tools Type B
- Single Prong Extractor
- Saw Tooth Extractor
- Peterson Bending Tool
- Tension Blanks W.130″ T.020″ x2
- Tension Blanks W.130″ T.025″ x2
- Tension Blanks W.130″ T.030″ x2
- Tension Blanks W.150″ T.025″ x2
- Tension Blanks W.150″ T.030″ x2
- 2 Pre-bent Tension Tools 120x20x4
What Is GSP?
The GSP stands for “Government Steel Picks" and is exclusively a Peterson Manufacturing product.
While most lock picks are made of 10-95 carbon steel, Peterson GSP picks are made of an elite stainless steel alloy similar to the 420 stainless steel that is used in many surgical tools—like scalpels—essentially making these the strongest lock picks on the market!
This is where GSP has a HUGE advantage over other lock picks.
What this means for you as a picker is that your picks will last significantly longer than traditional and cheaper picks.
In the long run, this will save you a lot of money in replacing picks. This also makes these picks ideal for those starting out as beginners tend to be rougher on their tools.
There is something about holding tiny tools in your hands for an extended amount of time that will cause you pain… and not just physical, but emotional. There are few things worse in this world than being so close to opening a lock and having to drop your tools because of hand cramps or bleeding fingers.
To solve this affliction each lock pick that we offer has an ergonomic and comfortable plastic handle.
These handles not only making your picking sessions more enjoyable but also increase the feedback you receive due to more surface area of your hand being on the pick.
Your Satisfaction Guarantee!
Here at Art of Lock Picking, we truly believe that you should receive more value than money spent. That is why we only sell products that we believe in.
If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase, please don’t hesitate to let us know why and we'll do our best to help you out or resolve any problems.
We also uphold a 30-day money-back guarantee, if by chance you feel we have not met our pledge!