Serious jobs require serious tools, and the Phoenix Gold Lock Pick set is SERIOUS!
We added the red-handled DCAP-3 picks and a Lifter Pick to this Phoenix Gold lock pick set. These DCAP-03 picks solve problems encountered when a key has deep cuts next to the bow. This type of pinning makes for a fragile key, but it does add security. When you are applying tension from the front of the plug, it only makes sense that the front pins tend to bind first. By the time you reach the back of the lock, your picking movements combined with the height of your pick tends to overdrive those deep cut front pins.
The DCAP picks are very short in height which increases your maneuvering room when picking those back pins. The lifter pick’s sole purpose in life is to let you maneuver spool pins. Then we added two of the STT (Serrated Tension Tools) because of their added strength.
- G-3 Tri-Fold Leather Case
- Hook 1 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hook 2 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hook 3 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hook 4 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hook 5 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Postal Hook .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Diamond Pick .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Double Rake .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Full Snowman .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Half Snowman .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hooked Diamond .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Long Ripple .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Peterson Gem .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Peterson Reach .025″- GSP & Plastic Handle
- Triple Rake .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Mini Ripple 1 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Mini Ripple 2 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Mini Ripple 3 .025″ – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Diamond DCAP – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Double Rake DCAP – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Hook 1 DCAP – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Lifter Pick 1 DCAP – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Flat 5 A Finished Black Type 5 .028″
- Flat 5 B Finished Black Type 1 N028
- Flat 5 C Finished Black Type 2 N015
- Flat 5 D Finished Black Type 3 W028
- Flat 5 E Finished Black Type 4 W015
- STT-Tool A – Narrow
- STT- Tool B – Wide
- Mini Saw Key Extractor – GSP & Plastic Handle
- Spiral Extractor Wire
What Is GSP?
The GSP stands for “Government Steel Picks" and is exclusively a Peterson Manufacturing product.
While most lock picks are made of 10-95 carbon steel, Peterson GSP picks are made of an elite stainless steel alloy similar to the 420 stainless steel that is used in many surgical tools—like scalpels—essentially making these the strongest lock picks on the market!
This is where GSP has a HUGE advantage over other lock picks.
What this means for you as a picker is that your picks will last significantly longer than traditional and cheaper picks.
In the long run, this will save you a lot of money in replacing picks. This also makes these picks ideal for those starting out as beginners tend to be rougher on their tools.
There is something about holding tiny tools in your hands for an extended amount of time that will cause you pain… and not just physical, but emotional. There are few things worse in this world than being so close to opening a lock and having to drop your tools because of hand cramps or bleeding fingers.
To solve this affliction each lock pick that we offer has an ergonomic and comfortable plastic handle.
These handles not only making your picking sessions more enjoyable but also increase the feedback you receive due to more surface area of your hand being on the pick.
Your Satisfaction Guarantee!
Here at Art of Lock Picking, we truly believe that you should receive more value than money spent. That is why we only sell products that we believe in.
If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase, please don’t hesitate to let us know why and we'll do our best to help you out or resolve any problems.
We also uphold a 30-day money-back guarantee, if by chance you feel we have not met our pledge!